My Lottery Rewards: Win a Trip to the Bojangles Southern 500 (Winner Announced)Monday, January 6th, 2014
Enter to win a trip to the Bojangles Southern 500® at Darlington Raceway® in Darlington, SC. For just 50 points, you could win round-trip airfare, infield RV accommodations, race tickets, $1,000 spending money, and more!
The trip includes:
- Round trip coach airfare for winner and three (3) guests
- RV accommodations for three (3) nights and (4) days in a preferred infield location. RV has sleeping accommodations for (4) people. Meals are included.
- Four (4) Infield tickets.
- Four (4) Tyler Tower grandstand tickets to a major 2014 Stock Car Race on Friday, April 11 and the 2014 Bojangles’ Southern 500® on Saturday, April 12.
- Darlington Stripe Zone hospitality admission for the 2014 Bojangles’ Southern 500 winner and three (3) guests.
- T4 Zone hospitality admission for a major 2014 Stock Car Race including food and beverage for winner and three (3) guests.
- COLD VIP credentials to visit pit row during non-race times for a major 2014 Stock Car Race for winner and three (3) guests.
- Driving Experience Test Track Race-Day-Ride-Alongs for winner and three (3) guests.
- An opportunity to wave the green flag for Spring Cup Series™ qualifying on Friday of the 2014 Bojangles’ Southern 500® weekend for trip winner only.
- $1,000 spending money (subject to State Obligations) to be provided two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled Trip departure date for winner only.
- Four (4) fan packs to be provided during the Trip, each containing: one (1) tee-shirt, one (1) hat, one (1) cup holder, one (1) souvenir program, one (1) credential holder, one (1) lanyard, and one (1) jacket from a major 2014 Stock Car Race.
- Winner and guests will also each be provided one (1) scanner and one (1) headset.
To enter, visit My Lottery Rewards Points for Drawings page and enter the number of entries (each entry is 50 points) you wish to submit, click “Update Quantity”, and then click “Submit Entries.” For each entry submitted, 50 points will be deducted from your MLR account. Once an entry has been submitted, it cannot be changed, canceled, or returned. You may submit as many entries as you like.
Margaret Hutto from Silver Spring, MD