Claim prizes by April 13, April 20, May 1
This is no April Fool’s joke! Our list of unclaimed $50,000-winning Powerball tickets continues to grow and three unclaimed prizes are set to expire in April and May.
The Maryland Lottery urges players to check their tickets and claim three prizes from October 2018 drawings. The lucky tickets were:
- – Oct. 13 drawing: Springdale Food Market, 5703 Mt. Holly Road, East New Market (Dorchester County), expires April 13;
- – Oct. 20 drawing: Dad’s Beer & Wine, 603 Hungerford Drive, Rockville (Montgomery County), expires April 20;
- – Oct. 31 drawing: 7-Eleven #11631, 200 Back River Neck Road, Essex (Baltimore County), expires May 1.
Lottery officials encourage winners to sign the backs of their tickets immediately and put them in a safe location. Winners have 182 days from the drawing date to claim their prize in person at Lottery headquarters, located at 1800 Washington Blvd. in Baltimore.
The Lottery is also waiting to meet and greet the 2019 $50,000 Powerball winners from these drawings:
- – Feb. 23 drawing: Giant #2306, 1020 W. 41st Street, Baltimore (Baltimore City)
- – March 13 drawing: Hawthorne Country Club, 8760 Hawthorne Road, La Plata (Charles County)
- – March 20 drawing: Beverage Barn, 3000 Emmorton Road, Abingdon (Harford County)
- – March 20 drawing: Food Rite, 308 East Market Street, Snow Hill (Worcester County)
- – March 23 drawing: New Carrollton Liquors, 8433 Annapolis Road, Hyattsville (Prince George’s County)
- – March 27 drawing: Eagles Nest, 2754 Augustine Herman Highway, Chesapeake City (Cecil County)
- – March 27 drawing: Jubilee Foods, 515 East Main Street, Emmitsburg (Frederick County)
- – March 27 drawing: Mailboxes & More, 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 100, Rockville (Montgomery County)
- – March 27 drawing: 7-Eleven #11575, 18120 Georgia Avenue, Olney (Montgomery County)
- – March 27 drawing: 7-Eleven #27014, 22 Watkins Park Drive, Upper Marlboro (Prince George’s County)