Players across Maryland won nearly $32.3 million during week ending Dec. 19
A Powerball ticket worth $2 million was sold Dec. 15 in Jessup, and four other winning tickets worth $100,000 or more were sold in Beltsville, Frederick, Silver Spring and Sparrows Point — all part of the Lottery’s winning mix for the week ending Dec. 19.
As of Dec. 20, the $2 million Powerball prize remained unclaimed, as did a FAST PLAY prize worth $166,334 on a ticket sold Dec. 13 in Frederick.
In all, 25 players across the state won or claimed prizes of $10,000 or more, and the Lottery paid nearly $32.3 million in prizes in the seven days ending Dec. 19.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only. Prizes of up to $5,000 can be claimed at any of more than 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) locations. All Maryland Lottery retailers are authorized to cash tickets up to and including $600. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed Dec. 13-19:
- $100,000 Extreme Cash, Calverton Exxon, 4040 Powder Mill Road, Beltsville
- $100,000 Crossword 5th Edition, Long Branch Beer & Wine, 649 University Boulevard, Silver Spring
- Power 10s, Edgemere Convenience, 7308 North Point Road, Sparrows Point
- Deluxe Crossword 6th Edition, Grace Grocery, 2435 West Lafayette Avenue, Baltimore
- Gold Bar Bingo 2nd Edition, Lewisdale Market, 7701 23rd Avenue, Hyattsville
- Lucky, Royal Food Mart, 12500 Livingston Road, Fort Washington
- Peppermint Payout, Wetcher Whistle, 1220 Old Ocean City Road, Salisbury
- Ravens X2, Lucky Beer & Wine, 6836 New Hampshire Avenue, Takoma Park
- Bonus Bingo X20, Quick Stop Food Mart, 10750 Hickory Ridge Road, Columbia
- Bonus Bingo X20, 7-Eleven #11548, 1350 Odenton Road, Odenton
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Gaitherstowne Beer & Wine, 296 North Frederick Avenue, Gaithersburg
- Match 3 Tripler, Piscataway Liquors, 9814 Piscataway Road, Clinton
- Money Explosion, Sailwinds Station, 115 Maryland Avenue, Cambridge
- Money Explosion, Travel Centers of America, 1400 Elkton Road, Elkton
- $10,000 Lucky, Klein’s Shoprite #549, 5 Bel Air South Parkway, Bel Air
- $10,000 Lucky, Tilghman Island Country Store, 5949 Tilghman Island Road, Tilghman
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings Dec. 13-19:
- $50,000 ticket sold Dec. 16 at BJ’s Wholesale Club #040, 4201 Wholesale Club Drive, Baltimore (unclaimed as of Dec. 20)
- $166,334 Jackpot Party ticket sold Dec. 13 at FDK Groceries, 430 East Patrick Street, Suite A, Frederick (unclaimed as of Dec. 20)
- $10,000 Holiday Money Match ticket sold Dec. 19 at Food Lion #01, 8300 Ice Crystal Drive, Scaggsville (unclaimed as of Dec. 20)
- $30,000 ticket sold Dec. 15 at BJ’s Wholesale Club #317, 44950 Worth Lane, California (unclaimed as of Dec. 20)
- $10,000 ticket sold Dec. 14 at Linthicum Market, 421 Camp Meade Road, Linthicum (unclaimed as of Dec. 20)
- $2 million ticket sold Dec. 15 at Royal Farms #230, 7136 Montevideo Road, Jessup (unclaimed as of Dec. 20)
- $50,000 ticket sold Dec. 18 at Fred’s Liquors, 30090 Three Notch Road, Charlotte Hall (unclaimed as of Dec. 20)
- $50,000 ticket sold Dec. 13 at Ken-Mar Liquors, 1525 Solomons Island Road South, Prince Frederick (claimed)
- $55,672 ticket sold Dec. 15 at Giant #2301, 15618 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville (unclaimed as of Dec. 20)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date.
Last claim dates for scratch-off tickets are published in the scratch-off section of mdlottery.com.