Players won or claimed $32.5 million during the week ending Jan. 31
In the aftermath of the $731.1 million Powerball jackpot win in Allegany County on Jan. 20, another Powerball player in Baltimore was a $50,000 winner last week. But the really hot tickets were scratch-offs in Smithsburg and Ocean City, which scored $2 million and $1 million, respectively.
In addition to the big scratch-off wins, other big prizes last week included a $100,000 scratch-off prize in Baltimore, a $50,000 FAST PLAY win in Urbana and a $50,000 Bonus Match 5 win in Baltimore.
Maryland Lottery players across the state won or claimed nearly $32.5 million last week. In all, 22 Lottery players won or claimed prizes of $10,000 or more in the seven days ending Jan. 31.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only.
All Lottery retailers are authorized to cash winning tickets up to $600, and approximately 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) retailers are authorized to cash tickets valued up to $5,000. Prizes up to and including $25,000 can be claimed at any of Maryland’s six casinos with no appointment necessary. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed From Jan. 25 Through Jan. 31:
$2 Million Prize
- Rose Gold Black, Martin’s Food Market #6556, 22401 Jefferson Boulevard, Smithsburg
$1 Million Prize
- 100X The Cash, 7-Eleven #23366, 5808 Coastal Highway, Ocean City
- Bankroll Buck$, Royal Farms #042, 1302 Windlass Drive, Baltimore
- Bonus Crossword, Long Meadows Wines & Liquor, 1515 Potomac Avenue, Hagerstown
- 2020 Cash, Sheetz #177, 3281 Main Street, Manchester
- 2020 Cash, Wheaton Winery, 2211-B University Boulevard, Silver Spring
- $10,000 Extreme Green, BJ’s Wholesale Club, 16520 Ball Park Road, Bowie
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Royal Farms #347, 2050 Yellow Springs Road, Frederick
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Wawa #591-E, 305 Market Street, Prince Frederick
- $50,000 Bingo Doubler, Meyer’s Liquors, 3601 Old Silver Hill Road, Suitland
- Gold Rush X100, 7-Eleven #28961, 11922 Main Street, Libertytown
- Holiday Luck X10, 7-Eleven #25450, 211 West 28th Street, Baltimore
- Holiday Luck X10, Royal Farms #166-E, 1700 Stansbury Road, Upper Marlboro
- Lucky 777, Kettering Liquors, 10682 Campus Way South, Upper Marlboro
- Ravens $5 ticket, Pantry 1 Food, 1090 Spa Road, Annapolis
- Terrific 10s, Milford Liquors, 8100 Liberty Road, Baltimore
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings From Jan. 25 Through Jan. 31:
- $50,000 ticket sold Jan. 26 at Giant #159, 3757 Old Court Road, Baltimore (unclaimed as of Feb. 1)
- $50,000 Lucky Numbers ticket sold Jan. 26 at Royal Farms #217-E, 9180 Fingerboard Road, Urbana (unclaimed as of Feb. 1)
- $30,000 Moneycomb ticket sold Jan. 31 at 2 Go Convenience & Deli, 9016 Washington Boulevard, Savage (unclaimed as of Feb. 1)
- $25,000 ticket sold Jan. 31 at Royal Farms #250, 859 High Street, Chestertown (unclaimed as of Feb. 1)
- $50,000 ticket sold Jan. 14 at Snacks N Keno, 6408 Reisterstown Road, Baltimore (unclaimed as of Feb. 1)
- $17,152 ticket sold Jan. 30 at High’s #131, 6207 North Charles Street, Baltimore (unclaimed as of Feb. 1)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date, though there is a grace period for tickets that expire during the COVID-19 state of emergency.
Last claim dates for scratch-off tickets are published in the scratch-off section of mdlottery.com.