Players win more than $23 million in prizes over a span of seven days
(Baltimore) – Maryland Lottery players won or claimed more than $23.4 million in prizes from July 8 through 14, highlighted by a $2 million top-prize win in the $2,000,000 Richer scratch-off game and an $800,000 Multi-Match jackpot win.
Six winning draw game tickets worth at least $10,000 (including the big Multi-Match winner) were sold to players across Maryland. In addition, nine scratch-off prizes of at least $10,000 were claimed, including the $2 million prize.
The $2 million winner was sold at Best Price Market, 21413 Chesapeake Avenue in the Allegany County community of McCoole. The $800,000 Multi-Match ticket was sold at the Fastop #59 at 8834 Chesapeake Avenue in the Calvert County community of North Beach.
Here are the other winning tickets worth $10,000 or more that were purchased or claimed from July 8 through 14:
Draw Game Tickets Purchased
- – $10,000, East Rockville Sunoco, 4100 Aspen Hill Road, Rockville (claimed).
Four Keno tickets worth $10,000 or more were sold to two winners:
- – Two lucky tickets were sold July 13 at Talbert’s Ice and Beverage Service, 5234 River Road in Bethesda, including a $30,000 winner and a – $10,000 winner (claimed).
- – Another two $10,000-winning Keno tickets were sold July 11 at Lee’s Market, 4310 Hawthorne Road in Indian Head (claimed).
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed
- – $100,000 Crossword, Waverley Beer & Wine, 45 Waverley Drive #A, Frederick
- – LOTERIA™ Grande, Edgewood Gas Station, 1855 Pulaski Highway, Edgewood
- – Gold Rush X50, Xtra Mart #7515, 3556 Bladensburg Road, Brentwood
- – Lucky Numbers, Left Field Pub, 3813 North Point Boulevard, Dundalk
- – $250,000 Rich, Parks Liquors, 454 East Bay Front Road, Deale
- – Gold Rush X50, M&M Lounge, 2500 East Biddle Street, Baltimore
- – Gold Rush X50, 7-Eleven #19283, 11055 Racetrack Road, Berlin
- – Deluxe Crossword, Rock Spring BP, 1500 Rock Spring Road, Bel Air
Thousands of other people won amounts ranging from a few dollars to a few thousand dollars. On average, Maryland Lottery players won more than $3.4 million a day in Fiscal Year 2018.
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim the prize. For scratch-off games, winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date to claim prizes. Last dates to claim are published in the scratch-off section of mdlottery.com.