Prizes totaling more than $34.1 million won or claimed during the week ending June 6
A VIP Club scratch-off ticket worth $2 million sold in Silver Spring may have been most life-changing Maryland Lottery prize of the past week, but a $179,756 FAST PLAY ticket sold in Pasadena and a $100,000 scratch-off sold in Glen Burnie delivered prizes big enough to put a dent in most expenses.
Another four winning tickets of $50,000 or more were sold in the past week in Baltimore (2), Fallston and Waldorf, and as of June 7, all remained unclaimed.
In all, 21 Maryland Lottery players across the state won or claimed prizes of $10,000 or more, and the Lottery paid a total of more than $34.1 million in prizes in the seven days ending May 30.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only. A grace period put in place for tickets that reached their expiration dates during Maryland’s COVID-19 state of emergency ends at 4 p.m. June 30. The standard 182-day claim period goes back into effect after that.
All Lottery retailers are authorized to cash winning tickets up to $600, and approximately 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) retailers are authorized to cash tickets valued up to $5,000. Prizes up to and including $25,000 can be claimed at any of Maryland’s six casinos with no appointment necessary. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed From May 31 through June 6:
$2 Million Prize
- VIP Club, Dollar Plus #7, 11250 Triangle Lane, Silver Spring
- Royal Cash Fortune, Royal Farms #022-E, 200 Oak Manor Drive, Glen Burnie
- 2020 Cash, News Express, 4835 Cordell Avenue, Bethesda
- $1,000 Loaded, Royal Farms #034, 15 Hanover Pike, Reisterstown
- $100 Loaded, AC&T #750, 18141 Garland Groh Boulevard, Hagerstown
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Value Dollar, 8030 New Hampshire Avenue, Hyattsville
- $50,000 Bingo Doubler, Discount Cigarettes, 5716 Ritchie Highway, Brooklyn Park
- 50X the Cash, Manokeek Wine & Spirit, 7091 Berry Road, Accokeek
- Bonus Bingo X20, MacPhail Exxon, 600 West MacPhail Road, Bel Air
- Lucky 777, Royal Farms #186, 7084 Minstrel Way, Columbia
- Lucky 777, Highs #007, 9414 Scott Moore Way, Perry Hall
- Royal Cash Fortune, Valley Exxon, 2343 West Joppa Road, Lutherville
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Wawa #588-E, 30320 Three Notch Road, Charlotte Hall
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Soda Pop Shop, 337 Hospital Drive, Glen Burnie
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings From May 31 through June 6:
- $50,000 ticket sold June 5 at Charles Station, 3030 St. Charles Parkway, Waldorf (unclaimed as of June 7)
- $10,000 ticket sold June 2 at Shoppers # 2342, 6300 Coventry Way, Clinton (unclaimed as of June 7)
- $50,000 ticket sold June 2 at Plaza Liquors, 5722 Wabash Avenue, Baltimore (unclaimed as of June 7)
- $50,000 ticket sold June 2 at Walmart #3780, 303 Fallston Boulevard, Fallston (unclaimed as of June 7)
- $179,756 Jackpot Party progressive jackpot ticket sold May 31 at Weis Market #044, 8115 Ritchie Highway, Pasadena (unclaimed as of June 7)
- $60,000 ticket sold June 1 at Gani’s Wine & Spirits, 601 North Carey Street, Baltimore (unclaimed as of June 7)
- $30,446 ticket sold June 4 at Palmer Exxon, 7106 MLK Jr. Highway, Landover (unclaimed as of June 7)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date.