Players across Maryland won more than $29 million during week ending Nov. 21
A $2 million scratch-off win in Bowie was the Maryland’s Lottery top prize of the past week, while another three scratch-off players claimed $100,000 prizes on tickets sold in Baltimore, Elkton and Waldorf.
In all, 25 players across the state won or claimed prizes of $10,000 or more, and the Lottery paid more than $29 million in prizes in the seven days ending Nov. 21.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only. Prizes of up to $5,000 can be claimed at any of more than 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) locations. All Maryland Lottery retailers are authorized to cash tickets up to and including $600. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed from Nov. 15-21:
$2 Million Prize
- $100,000 Extreme Cash, 7-Eleven #34345, 55 Market Place, Baltimore
- $100,000 Lucky, Redner’s Wholesale Market, 311 Augustine Herman Highway, Elkton
- $100,000 Lucky, Waldorf Liquors, 2276 Crain Highway, Waldorf
- Holiday Riches, Landover Hills Exxon, 6579 Annapolis Road, Landover
- Lucky, Talbert’s Ice & Beverage Service, 5234 River Road, Bethesda
- Ca$h Bonus, Best Price Market, 21413 Chesapeake Avenue, McCoole
- Gold, Brinkley Zip In, 3301 Brinkley Road, Temple Hills
- Money Explosion, Giant #350, 11221 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring
- Money Explosion, Mount Airy Shell, 649 Lake View Drive, Mount Airy
- Power 10s, 99 Ranch Market, 110 Odendhal Avenue, Gaithersburg
- Power 10s, Shore Stop #211, 1215 Mt. Hermon Road, Salisbury
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings from Nov. 15-21:
- $10,000 Holiday Money Match ticket sold Nov. 20 at Quick Mart, 576 Cranbrook Road, Cockeysville (claimed)
- $10,000 Holiday Money Match ticket sold Nov. 18 at Legends Billiard & Café, 11317 Elkin Street, Silver Spring (claimed)
- $10,000 Lucky Numbers ticket sold Nov. 19 at Giant #350, 11221 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring (unclaimed as of Nov. 22)
- $10,000 ticket sold Nov. 15 at 7-Eleven #36784, 7301 East Furnace Branch Road, Glen Burnie (unclaimed as of Nov. 22)
- $30,734 ticket sold Nov. 18 at A-1 Laundromat, 6818 B Riverdale Road, Riverdale (unclaimed as of Nov. 22)
- $30,734 ticket sold Nov. 19 at Royal Farms #166-E, 1700 Sansbury Road, Upper Marlboro (unclaimed as of Nov. 22)
- $30,018 ticket sold Nov 21 at Murphy’s Town & Country, 21270 Abell Road, Avenue (unclaimed as of Nov. 22)
- $20,100 ticket sold Nov. 18 at Quick Stop Food Mart, 10750 Hickory Ridge Road, Columbia (claimed)
- $20,100 ticket sold Nov. 18 at Wawa #595-E, 701 Annapolis Road, Gambrills (claimed)
- $19,854 ticket sold Nov. 16 at Hunt Valley Exxon, 11235 York Road, Cockeysville (claimed)
- $17,475 ticket sold Nov. 17 at Quench Beer & Wine, 13423 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring (unclaimed as of Nov. 22)
- $15,367 ticket sold Nov. 18 at Royal Farms #163, 105 Clay Drive, Queenstown (unclaimed as of Nov. 22)
- $15,367 ticket sold Nov. 18 at High’s #065, 12780 Frederick Road, West Friendship (claimed)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date.
Last claim dates for scratch-off tickets are published in the scratch-off section of mdlottery.com.