Prizes totaling more than $39.1 million won during the week ending April 18
Five Maryland Lottery scratch-off players in Bethesda, Ellicott City, Halethorpe, Owings Mills and Middle River each claimed $100,000 prizes during the week that ended April 18, and another seven people scored $50,000 wins.
The winning $50,000 tickets were purchased in Annapolis, Baltimore, Capitol Heights, Germantown (2), Kensington and Towson.
In all, 30 Maryland Lottery players across the state won or claimed prizes of $10,000 or more, and the Lottery paid a total of more than $39.1 million in prizes in the seven days ending April 18.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only.
All Lottery retailers are authorized to cash winning tickets up to $600, and approximately 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) retailers are authorized to cash tickets valued up to $5,000. Prizes up to and including $25,000 can be claimed at any of Maryland’s six casinos with no appointment necessary. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed From April 12 through April 18:
- $100,000 Extreme Cash, Royal Farms #266, 9518 Pulaski Highway, Middle River
- 50X the Cash, Montgomery Mall Shell, 10211 Westlake Boulevard, Bethesda
- 50X the Cash, U.S. Gas, 3300 Washington Boulevard, Halethorpe
- Bingo X10 3rd Edition, Normandy Wine & Spirits, 8492 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 100, Ellicott City
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Wegmans #125, 10100 Reisterstown Road, Owings Mills
- 20X the Cash, Town Center Sunoco, 19738 Germantown Road, Germantown
- 50X the Cash, Kensington Liberty, 10550 Connecticut Avenue, Kensington
- Bonus Bingo X20, Sugar Shack, 6301 Seat Pleasant Drive, Capitol Heights
- $, Loch Raven Check Cashing, 1314 Goucher Boulevard, Towson
- Holiday Luck X5, South Marlyn Inn, 727 South Marlyn Avenue, Baltimore
- Win Win Win, Pantry 1 Food, 1090 Spa Road, Annapolis
- 2020 Cash, Rightway Food Mart, 2910 Harford Road, Baltimore
- 2020 Cash, Liberty Mart, 1 East Main Street, Westminster
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Dundalk Citgo, 1111 Dundalk Avenue, Baltimore
- $10,000 Extreme Green, ABC Liquors, 22741 Three Notch Road, Suite 8, California
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Mimi’s Station, 12020 Rousby Hall Road, Lusby
- $100,000 Crossword 4th Edition, Camp Meade Shell, 463 Camp Meade Road, Linthicum
- 50X the Cash, Wawa #592-E, 21141 Three Notch Road, California
- Bonus Bingo X20, Dash In #18962, 3359 Urbana Pike, Frederick
- Lucky 777, Walker’s Grocery Store, 18230 Henderson Road, Marydel
- Lucky 777, Wayside Farm Market, 11790 Cherry Hill Road, Silver Spring
- Terrific 10s, 7-Eleven #11581, 10203 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Beehive Package Mart, 1376 Cape St. Claire Road, Annapolis
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Royal Farms #052, 2410 East Joppa Road, Parkville
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Red Sea Petroleum, 101 West Patapsco Avenue, Baltimore
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Royal Farms #167, 31954 Summer Drive, Salisbury
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings From April 12 through April 18:
- $50,000 Jackpot Party ticket sold April 16 at Kingsview Beer and Wine, 13406 Kingsview Village Avenue, Germantown (unclaimed as of April 19)
- $40,000 ticket sold April 16 at Weis Market #295, 10 Village Center Road, Reisterstown (unclaimed as of April 19)
- $10,000 ticket sold April 16 at U.S. Gas, 3300 Washington Boulevard, Halethorpe (claimed)
- $18,323 ticket sold April 18 at Long Reach Exxon, 6000 Foreland Garth, Columbia (unclaimed as of April 19)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date, though there is a grace period for tickets that expire during the COVID-19 state of emergency.