Prizes totaling more than $36.6 million won during the week ending April 4
The Maryland Lottery generated two new millionaires in the seven days ending April 4, one each in Baltimore City and Chestertown.
A Lottery player in Chestertown purchased a Mega Millions ticket and matched the first five balls, but not the Mega Ball, in the April 2 drawing, to win a second-tier prize of $1 million. Meanwhile, a $20 100X the Cash scratch-off ticket purchased in Baltimore City delivered a $1 million prize.
All told, Maryland Lottery players across the state won or claimed more than $33.6 million in the seven days ending April 4, including 34 players who won or claimed prizes of $10,000 or more during the week.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only.
All Lottery retailers are authorized to cash winning tickets up to $600, and approximately 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) retailers are authorized to cash tickets valued up to $5,000. Prizes up to and including $25,000 can be claimed at any of Maryland’s six casinos with no appointment necessary. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed From March 29 Through April 4:
$1 Million Prize
- 100X the Cash, M&M Lounge, 2500 East Biddle Street, Baltimore
- 20X the Cash, Giant #337, 6780 Reisterstown Road, Baltimore
- Bankroll Buck$, Royal Farms #241, 6202 Annapolis Road, Hyattsville
- Double Your Money, Crosstown Liquor, 3243 Belair Road, Baltimore
- Double Your Money, 25th Street Sunoco, 750 East 25th Street, Baltimore
- Lucky 777, Royal Farms #098, 8200 Veterans Highway, Millersville
- Plu$ the Money, 7-Eleven #23705, 1527 Forest Drive, Annapolis
- Plu$ the Money, Arundel Mills Wine and Spirits, 7645 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Suite 20, Hanover
- Super Tic Tac Toe, Royal Farms #138, 1530 Russell Street, Baltimore
- 2020 Cash, Williams Beer & Wine, 15440 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville
- Terrific 10s, American Newsstand 2, 7837 East Point Mall, Suite A, Baltimore
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Wheaton Services, 6035 Marlboro Pike, District Heights
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Giant Eagle #1842, 1305 West 7th Street, Frederick
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Pegg Road Shell, 22141 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park
- Cash, 7-Eleven #17118, 1801 Reisterstown Road, Baltimore
- Cash, JRJ Liquors, 929 Pennsylvania Avenue, Hagerstown
- Cash, T&T Liquors, 8622 Liberty Road, Randallstown
- Cash, International Mercado Latino, 2519 Ennalls Avenue, Wheaton
- Gold Rush X100, Festival Major Liquors, 446 Prospect Boulevard, Frederick
- Gold Rush X100, Gude Shell, 300 East Gude Drive, Rockville
- Holiday Luck X10, Maiden Choice Liquors, 1064 Maiden Choice Lane, Baltimore
- Lucky 777, High’s #007, 9414 Scott Moore Way, Perry Hall
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Shop Express, 5010 Frederick Avenue, Baltimore
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Royal Farms #022-E, 200 Oak Manor Drive, Glen Burnie
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Love’s Travel Stop #682, 18434 Showalter Road, Hagerstown
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Mel’s Liquor, 7915 Waterloo Road, Jessup
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings From March 29 Through April 4:
- $50,000 ticket sold March 29 at Randolph Sunoco, 13335 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring (unclaimed as of April 5)
- $10,000 Cold Hard Cash ticket, Giant #2312, 6626 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie (unclaimed as of April 5)
- $1 million ticket sold March 31 at Royal Farms #250, 859 High Street, Chestertown (unclaimed as of April 5)
- $10,000 ticket sold April 1 at Brighton Beer & Wine, 225 Muddy Branch Road, Gaithersburg (unclaimed as of April 5)
- $20,462 ticket sold April 4 at Star Liquors, 8610 Washington Boulevard, Jessup (unclaimed as of April 5)
- $18,264 ticket sold April 3 at South River Liquors, 3204 Solomon’s Island Road, Edgewater (claimed)
- $15,001.10 ticket sold April 3 at Dan’s Cigar Lounge, 8300-B Pulaski Highway, Rosedale (claimed)
- $12,604.60 ticket sold March 29 at Esquire Liquors, 6108 Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill (claimed)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date, though there is a grace period for tickets that expire during the COVID-19 state of emergency.