Players across Maryland win more than $22.9 million in seven days
Maryland Lottery players won or claimed more than $22.9 million in prizes from July 22-28, highlighted by six players who won $10,000 or more playing games in the Gold Rush family of instant tickets.
In the seven-day span, a total of 16 winning tickets or scratch-offs with prizes of $10,000 or more were sold or claimed, including 12 scratch-off prizes, two jackpot game prizes and two monitor game prizes. Here is the weekly roundup:
Gold Rush Instant Tickets Claimed
- – $50,000 prize, BJ’s Wholesale Club #322, 28410 Marlboro Avenue, Easton
- – $10,000 prize, University Market, 3201 St. Paul Street (suite G), Baltimore
- – $10,000 prize, Washingtonian Express, 1395 West Patrick Street, Frederick
- – $10,000 prize, Wishing Well Liquors, 786 Idlewild Avenue, Easton
- – $10,000 prize, Wawa #578-E, 4017 North Point Boulevard, Baltimore
- – $50,000 prize, Bethesda Beer & Wine, 8015 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda
Other Scratch-off Prizes Claimed
- Lucky Numbers, Tubby’s Diner, 5701 Sandy Spring Road, Laurel
- Super Bonus Bucks, Food Stop Mini Mart, 4820 Boiling Brook Parkway, Rockville
- SKEE-BALL®, Seaside Deli Beer & Wine, 7207 Coastal Highway, Ocean City
- SKEE-BALL®, Crazy John’s, 410 East Baltimore Street, Baltimore
- Big Money Maker, All In One Food Mart, 15 West Bel Air Road, Aberdeen
- Power 8s, 7-Eleven #36098, 212 South Maple Avenue, Chestertown
Draw Game Tickets Purchased
- $50,000 ticket purchased July 23 at Crescent Convenience, 7475 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda (unclaimed)
- $14,903 ticket purchased July 26 at Convenient Beer & Wine, 8441 Snouffer School Road, Gaithersburg (claimed)
- $11,112, ticket purchased July 25 at Best 1 Food Mart, 4225 Southern Avenue, Capitol Heights (claimed)
- $10,000 ticket purchased July 26 at Langley Park Exxon, 1348 University Boulevard, Hyattsville (unclaimed)
Thousands of other people won amounts ranging from a few dollars to a few thousand dollars. On average, Maryland Lottery players won more than $3.4 million a day in Fiscal Year 2018.
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim the prize. For scratch-off games, winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date to claim prizes. Last dates to claim are published in the scratch-off section of mdlottery.com.