The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency’s core mission is to generate revenue to help support the good causes of Maryland including education, public health, public safety, human resources and the environment. Since its inception in 1973, the agency has contributed $14.4 billion in revenue to the state and awarded more than $22.2 billion in prizes to players.
Our Customer Service Promise
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and will try to anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement State policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity, and trust.
Tell us about your experience with Maryland Lottery and Gaming. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.
For the Maryland Lottery’s Customer Service overview, click here.