Schedule an Appointment
Winning tickets can be redeemed with an in-person appointment at the Maryland Lottery Customer Resource Center located at:
Montgomery Business Park
1800 Washington Blvd, Suite 330
Baltimore, MD 21230
Schedule your appointment below.
Currently no walk-ins are allowed.
Claims Center hours are:
Mondays – 8:45am – 4:15pm
Tuesdays-Thursdays – 9:30am – 3:30pm
Fridays – 8:45am – 3:30pm
Important information about Claims Center appointments appears below the appointment calendar on this page and in this post.
Important information for your appointment:
- You must bring two forms of identification to your Claims Center appointment: a photo ID and a second document that shows proof of your Social Security Number. Examples of the accepted forms of ID are listed on the How To Claim page of the Lottery’s website. Your name must match exactly on your two forms of ID or the Lottery will not be able to process your claim (Your first and last name, middle initial or name, Jr., etc.)
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If you arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time, we ask that you wait outside the building.
- Free parking is available in the Red Lot, accessible from Washington Boulevard (across from Royal Farms). Use the intercom at the entrance to the parking lot to tell the Montgomery Park security staff that you are visiting the Lottery office. Enter the building through the revolving doors and visit the reception desk.
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask upon entering the building and must wear a mask in order to visit the Customer Resource Center.
- The Montgomery Park Business Center’s security staff will ask all visitors to the building a set of screening questions regarding the COVID-19 virus. Anyone who reports having registered a fever in the last 14 days will be asked to leave the premises.
- Only the winner who is claiming a prize will be permitted to take the elevator to the Lottery’s Customer Resource Center on the third floor of the Montgomery Park Business Center. Winners who require physical assistance will be permitted to bring one person with them.
- Names provided during the scheduling process are for the Lottery’s internal use only. Lottery winners’ identities are not made public without the winner’s written consent.