Schedule an Appointment
Winning tickets can be redeemed with an in-person appointment at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center located at:
Montgomery Business Park
1800 Washington Blvd, Suite 330
Baltimore, MD 21230
Schedule your appointment below.
Walk-ins are not permitted. Visitors must schedule an appointment.
Claims Center hours are:
Mondays: 8:45 a.m. to 3:55 p.m.
Tuesday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Important information for your appointment:
- You must bring two forms of identification to your Claims Center appointment: a photo ID and a second document that shows proof of your Social Security Number. Examples of the accepted forms of ID are listed on the How To Claim page of the Lottery’s website. Your name must match exactly on your two forms of ID or the Lottery will not be able to process your claim (Your first and last name, middle initial or name, Jr., etc.)
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If you arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time, we ask that you wait outside the building.
- Free parking is available in the Red Lot, accessible from Washington Boulevard (across from Royal Farms). Use the intercom at the entrance to the parking lot to tell the Montgomery Park security staff that you are visiting the Lottery office. Enter the building through the revolving doors and visit the reception desk.
- All visitors to the Montgomery Park Business Center are required to wear face coverings upon entering the building and in order to visit the Customer Resource Center.
- Only the winner who is claiming a prize will be permitted to take the elevator to the Lottery’s office on the third floor of the Montgomery Park Business Center. However, winners who require physical assistance will be permitted to bring one person with them to the Lottery office.
- Names provided during the scheduling process are for the Lottery’s internal use only. Lottery winners’ identities are not made public without the winner’s written consent.