Playing Cash4Life® is easy and fun. And you might just win $1,000 a day for life. How’s that for the best day ever?
How to Play Cash4Life
- You must be at least 18 years of age to buy or cash Cash4Life Tickets.
- Each playslip has five games. You can play up to five Cash4Life games on each playslip. Each game costs $2.
- A game consists of two fields. Select and mark five (5) numbers from 1 to 60 in the upper field and select and mark one (1) Cash Ball number from 1 to 4 in the lower field.
- Make a heavy vertical mark through each number you choose. Use only pencil or blue or black ink. If you make a mistake, mark the “VOID” box for that game; then use any remaining open games to complete your selections. Do not attempt to erase errors.
- If you want the terminal to randomly Quick Pick your numbers, mark the “QP” box for the upper field and/or the “QP” box for the lower field for each game you want to purchase.
- Cash4Life drawings are held twice a week, on Monday and Thursday nights. You can play the same numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 or 15 drawings in a row, including the next drawing, by marking the appropriate “NUMBER OF DRAWS” box. Multiply the number of drawings by the number of plays purchased and multiply that result by $2 to determine your Cash4Life ticket cost.
- Before you give your playslip to a Maryland Lottery and Gaming (”Lottery”) retailer for processing, be sure to verify that the numbers selected on your playslip are the numbers you want to play. It is your responsibility to make sure your playslip represents the numbers you wish to play, the drawing(s) you want to enter, and all other information you want. CASH4LIFE TICKETS CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR VOIDED AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN PROCESSED. Tickets are only valid for the drawing date(s) shown on the Ticket.
How to Win
Every Monday and Thursday, five balls from 1 to 60 and one Cash Ball from 1 to 4 will be drawn. You win a prize by matching some or all of the numbers drawn, as shown in the Cash4Life Prize Structure. You can only win once per game. Probabilities are rounded. Ticket sales end approximately 15 minutes before drawing time.