Bonus Match 5
How to Play
You must be 18 years old or older to buy or cash Bonus Match 5 tickets.
Visit a Maryland Lottery Retailer
Provide the Maryland Lottery retailer with your playslip or use a self-service terminal to manually select your numbers or select “quick pick.” Before you use your playslip, be sure to verify that the numbers selected on your playslip are the numbers you want to play.
About Bonus Match 5 Playslips:
- Playslips are available at any Maryland Lottery® retail location or create and use the ePlayslip available on the MD Lottery mobile app.
- Each playslip has nine game boards, lettered A through I. You may play one board for $1, three boards for $2, four boards for $3, six boards for $4, seven boards for $5, or nine boards for $6.
- You must select five numbers from 1 to 39 on each board you want to play. If too many or too few numbers are selected on any board, the playslip will be rejected.
- Make a heavy vertical mark through each number you choose. Use pencil or blue or black ink. Red ink will not be accepted. If you make a mistake mark the white box next to “VOID” at the bottom of that board, then use any remaining open boards to complete your selections. Please do not attempt to erase errors.
- If you want the terminal to randomly “Quick Pick” your numbers, mark the “QP” box at the bottom of each board you want to play.
- If you are using the ePlayslip on the MD Lottery mobile app, follow the same instructions, but instead of handing your paper playslip to the retailer for processing, your ePlayslip will be scanned from your mobile phone.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your playslip represents the numbers you wish to play, the drawing(s) you want to enter, and all other information you want.
Drawings – Play More than One!
Bonus Match 5 drawings are held each evening, seven (7) days a week You can play the same numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 drawings in a row, include future drawings by marking the appropriate “NUMBER OF DRAWS” box or selecting the number of draws at the self-service terminal.
You can play for one future drawing by marking the appropriate day in the “ADVANCE PLAY” column: only one drawing in the future, not the next drawing, may be played for each playslip marked for advanced play.
Multiply the number of drawings you are playing by the number a game boards played to determine your Bonus Match 5 ticket cost.
Bonus Match 5 Tickets
Bonus Match 5 Tickets. Your ticket will be valid for the drawing dates printed on the ticket. If you are a winner before the final day on your ticket, you can still cash your ticket immediately. You will receive an exchange ticket for the remaining days of play.
How to Win
You can win Bonus Match 5 by matching five, four, or three of the original five winning numbers selected. If you match the bonus ball number, you only need to match four, three or two of your original numbers to win!