How to Play
You must be at least 18 years of age to buy or cash Cash4Life tickets.
Visit a Maryland Lottery Retailer
Provide the Maryland Lottery retailer with your playslip or use a self-service terminal to manually select your numbers or select “quick pick.” Before you use your playslip, be sure to verify that the numbers selected on your playslip are the numbers you want to play.
About Cash4Life Playslips:
- Playslips are available at any Maryland Lottery® retail location or create and use the ePlayslip available on the MD Lottery mobile app.
- Each playslip has five game boards. You can play up to five Cash4Life game boards on each playslip. Each game costs $2.
- A game consists of two fields. Select and mark five (5) numbers from 1 to 60 in the upper field and select and mark one (1) Cash Ball number from 1 to 4 in the lower field. If you select too many or too few numbers, your playslip will be rejected.
- Make a heavy vertical mark through each number you choose. Use only pencil or blue or black ink. If you make a mistake, mark the “VOID” box for that game; then use any remaining open games to complete your selections. Please do not attempt to erase errors.
- If you want the terminal to randomly “Quick Pick” your numbers, mark the “QP” box for the upper field and/or the “QP” box for the lower field for each game you want to purchase.
- If you are using the ePlayslip on the MD Lottery mobile app, follow the same instructions, but instead of handing your paper playslip to the retailer for processing, your ePlayslip will be scanned from your mobile phone.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your playslip represents the numbers you wish to play, the drawing(s) you want to enter, and all other information you want.
Drawings– Play More than One!
Cash4Life drawings are held are held every night, seven (7) days a week. You can play the same numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 or 15 drawings in a row, including the next drawing, by marking the appropriate “NUMBER OF DRAWS” box on a playslip
Multiply the number of drawings you are playing by the number of plays purchased. Then multiply the result by $2 to determine your Cash4Life ticket cost.
CASH4LIFE TICKETS CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR VOIDED AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN PROCESSED. Tickets are only valid for the drawing date(s) shown on the Ticket. Ticket sales end approximately 15 minutes before drawing time. Cash4Life tickets are sold in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Indiana, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida and Maryland. Winning tickets must be cashed in the state where they were purchased.
How to Win
Every night, five balls from 1 to 60 and one Cash Ball from 1 to 4 will be drawn. You win a prize by matching some or all of the numbers drawn, as shown in the Cash4Life Prize Structure. You can only win once per game. Probabilities are rounded.