Two Maryland Lottery players claimed prizes of $100,000 each last week on tickets sold in Annapolis and Silver Spring. Meanwhile, another 11 tickets worth $50,000 each were sold last week in Baltimore, Bladensburg, Bowie (2), Dundalk (2), Fort Washington, Parkville and Suitland (3).
In all, 29 tickets across Maryland delivered prizes of $10,000 or more during the seven days ending Nov. 27, and the Maryland Lottery paid more than $27.6 million in prizes during that span.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Customer Resource Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only. Prizes of up to $5,000 can be claimed at any of more than 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) locations. All Maryland Lottery retailers are authorized to redeem tickets up to and including $600. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed Nov. 21-27:
- $100,000 Extreme Cash, Colesville Road Exxon, 8384 Colesville Road, Silver Spring
- Ravens X5, Scott Brothers Wine ‘n’ Spirits, 936 Bay Ridge Road, Annapolis
- $500,000 Crossword, 7-Eleven #24552, 630 West 33rd Street, Baltimore
- FAMILY FEUD®, J Convenience, 8765 Satyr Hill Road, Parkville
- $10,000 Lucky, German Hill Liquor, 7624 German Hill Road, Dundalk
- Cash Is King, Quiet Waters Exxon, 1000 Forest Drive, Annapolis
- Lady Luck, A-1 Choice, 300 South Jefferson Street, Frederick
- Million Dollar Mega Multiplier, Piscataway Mobil, 9808 Piscataway Road, Clinton
- Million Dollar Mega Multiplier, Sugarloaf Wine Cellar, 12955 Wisteria Drive, Germantown
- Money Rush, AC&T #240, 1701 Dual Highway, Hagerstown
- The Game of Life™, German Hill Exxon, 1300 Merritt Boulevard, Dundalk
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings Nov. 21-27:
- $10,000 High Roller Jackpot ticket sold Nov. 23 at High’s #045, 520 East Baltimore Street, Taneytown (unclaimed as of Nov. 28)
- $10,000 Hit The Jackpot ticket sold Nov. 27 at Croom Citgo, 7538 Crain Highway, Upper Marlboro (unclaimed as of Nov. 28)
- Three $50,000 tickets and two $25,000 tickets, all sold Nov. 23 at People’s Convenience Store, 4025 Silver Hill Road in Suitland (all unclaimed as of Nov. 28)
- Two $50,000 tickets both sold Nov. 25 at Bowie Liquors, 6910 Laurel-Bowie Road, Bowie (both unclaimed as of Nov. 28)
- Two $50,000 tickets sold Nov. 23 at Logan Liquors, 3441 Dundalk Avenue, Dundalk (both unclaimed as of Nov. 28)
- $50,000 ticket sold Nov. 23 at Quick Stop Food Mart, 5700 Emerson Street, Bladensburg (unclaimed as of Nov. 28)
- $25,000 ticket sold Nov. 23 at Village Family Mart, 12 North Dundalk Avenue, Dundalk (unclaimed as of Nov. 28)
- $50,000 ticket sold Nov. 23 at Sunnybrook Tavern, 9001 Livingston Road, Fort Washington (unclaimed as of Nov. 28)
- $18,596.40 ticket sold Nov. 24 at Landover Hills Exxon, 6579 Annapolis Road, Landover (claimed)
- $15,397 ticket sold Nov. 26 at Smoking Tree, 6320 Windsor Mill Road, Gwynn Oak (unclaimed as of Nov. 26)
- $12,145 ticket sold Nov. 24 at Essex Liquors, 904 Eastern Boulevard, Essex (claimed)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date.