Lottery players across the state won nearly $26.7 million during week ending Nov. 12
A $500,000 scratch-off prize in Frederick County and a Racetrax ticket sold in Hagerstown that was worth more than $100,000 were the Maryland Lottery’s largest prizes of the past week.
Meanwhile, the Powerball jackpot has rolled to an estimated annuity value of $235 million. While no one has hit the jackpot in the past month, four players in Maryland matched four numbers plus the Powerball number to win $50,000 prizes on tickets purchased last week in Catonsville, Glen Dale, Pasadena and Windsor Mill.
In all, 26 Maryland Lottery tickets worth $10,000 or more were sold or redeemed in the seven days ending Nov. 12. The Lottery paid nearly $26.7 million in prizes during that period.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only. Prizes of up to $5,000 can be claimed at any of more than 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) locations. All Maryland Lottery retailers are authorized to redeem tickets up to and including $600. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed Nov. 6-12:
- Deluxe Crossword 8th Edition, Old Silver Hill Convenience, 6106 Old Silver Hill Road, District Heights
- Ravens X2, Harris Teeter #364, 143 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park
- Ravens X5, T&T Liquors, 13801 Annapolis Road, Bowie
- $1 Million Royale, Middlebrook Sunoco, 11606 Middlebrook Road, Germantown
- $1 Million Royale, 7-Eleven #39796, 16201 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring
- $1 Million Royale, AC&T #270, 22507 Jefferson Boulevard, Smithsburg
- $10,000 Ca$h, Check Cash Depot #006, 2010 University Boulevard, Hyattsville
- $10,000 Ca$h, Lucky’s Superette, 1101 Odenton Road, Odenton
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings Nov. 6-12:
- $50,000 ticket sold Nov. 10 at Forest Hill Sunoco, 2019 Rock Spring Road, Forest Hill (claimed)
- $15,000 ticket sold Nov. 9 at Wawa #8538, 10050 Baltimore Avenue, College Park (claimed)
- $10,000 ticket sold Nov. 9 at Lucky Lottery, 6029 Marlboro Pike, District Heights (unclaimed as of Nov. 13)
- $10,000 ticket sold Nov. 9 at 29 Convenience Mart, 10755 Colesville Road, Silver Spring (unclaimed as of Nov. 13)
- Two $50,000 tickets and one $25,000 ticket, worth a total of $125,000, all sold Nov. 10 at Suds-N-Soda, 1014 Washington Avenue, Chestertown (all unclaimed as of Nov. 13)
- $25,000 ticket sold Nov. 7 at Wawa #567-E, 231 North Philadelphia Boulevard, Aberdeen (claimed)
- $50,000 ticket sold Nov. 10 at Catonsville Shell, 925 Frederick Road, Catonsville (unclaimed as of Nov. 13)
- $50,000 ticket sold Nov. 7 at Glenn Dale Mini-Mart, 11002 Lanham-Severn Road, Glenn Dale (unclaimed as of Nov. 13)
- $50,000 ticket sold Nov. 11 at Nautical Lounge, 8685 Fort Smallwood Road, Pasadena (unclaimed as of Nov. 13)
- $50,000 ticket sold Nov. 12 at Dogwood Liquor, 6900 Dogwood Road, Windsor Mill (unclaimed as of Nov. 13)
- $101,523 ticket sold Nov. 6 at Sheetz #713, 10515 Sharpsburg Pike, Hagerstown (claimed)
- $21,500 ticket sold Nov. 10 at Rustic Inn, 9527 Belair Road, Nottingham (unclaimed as of Nov. 13)
- $14,279 ticket sold Nov. 8 at Oryes Liquor, 1001 East 25th Street, Baltimore (claimed)
- $14,012 ticket sold Nov. 11 at Star Eleven, 8425 Oakleigh Road, Parkville (unclaimed as of Nov. 13)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date.