Prizes totaling nearly $27.2 million won or claimed during the week ending July 18
Scratch-off tickets sold in Annapolis and Waldorf paid off last week to the tune of $250,000 and $100,000, respectively, and another six prizes of $50,000 more were won on tickets sold in Baltimore, Edgewood, Frederick, Lusby, Montgomery Village and Pasadena.
In all, 27 Maryland Lottery players across the state won or claimed prizes of $10,000 or more, and the Lottery paid more than $27.2 million in prizes in the seven days ending July 11.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only. Prizes of up to $5,000 can be claimed at any of more than 400 retailers participating in the Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP). More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com. All Maryland Lottery retailers are authorized to cash tickets up to and including $600.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed From July 12 through July 18:
- $500 Loaded, Royal Farms #065, 630 Edgewood Road, Edgewood
- Max A Million, Goshen Beer & Wine, 9150 Rothbury Drive, Montgomery Village
- VIP Club, Lansdowne Citgo, 2810 Hammonds Ferry Road, Baltimore
- Ravens $2 ticket, Brantwood Liquors, 1076 Augustine Herman Highway, Elkton
- $100 Loaded, Wawa #581-E, 3500 Woodsdale Road, Abingdon
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Murphy’s Town & Country, 21270 Abell Road, Avenue
- $10,000 Extreme Green, 7-Eleven #23698, 6401 Reisterstown Road, Baltimore
- $5,000 Loaded, Zip-In Food Mart, 3599 East-West Highway, Hyattsville
- Bonus Bingo X20, Bowie Exxon, 1500 Crain Highway North, Bowie
- Cash, Chesapeake Beer and Wine, 36380 Old Ocean City Road, Willards
- Holiday Luck X10, 7-Eleven #11727, 5114 River Road, Bethesda
- Max A Million, Aberdeen Sunoco, 607 South Philadelphia Boulevard, Aberdeen
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings From July 12 through July 18:
- $50,000 Jackpot Party ticket sold July 12 at Mimi’s Station, 12020 Rousby Hall Road, Lusby (unclaimed as of July 19)
- $50,000 Money Multiplier ticket sold July 15 at 7-Eleven #32311, 2800 Mountain Road, Pasadena (claimed)
- $10,000 Blackjack ticket sold July 15 at Wawa #8513-E, 1001 Patrick Street, Frederick (unclaimed as of July 19)
- $10,000 Bloomin’ Bucks ticket sold July 17 at Safeway #3257, 1800 Rockville Pike, Suite 5, Rockville (unclaimed as of July 19)
- $10,000 Diamond Mine ticket sold July 16 at Young Gourmet Beer and Wine, 3422 Olney-Laytonsville Road, Olney (unclaimed as of July 19)
- $62,500 ticket sold July 16 at 7-Eleven #16342, 1042 West Patrick Street, Frederick (unclaimed as of July 19)
- $30,734 ticket sold July 15 at Plaza Liquors, 5722 Wabash Avenue, Baltimore (claimed)
- $30,734 ticket sold July 15 West Baltimore Grocery, 1206 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore (unclaimed as of July 19)
- $30,734 ticket sold July 15 at Classic Beer and Wine, 891 Rockville Pike, Suite C, Rockville (unclaimed as of July 19)
- $23,345 ticket sold July 15 at Bunker Hill Liquors, 9800 Bunker Hill Road, Waldorf (claimed)
- $20,820 ticket sold July 15 at E&C Mid Atlantic #7304, 100 North Frederick Road, Gaithersburg (claimed)
- $15,367 ticket sold July 15 at Coventry Way Exxon, 6441 Coventry Way, Clinton (claimed)
- $11,672 ticket sold July 15 at South Potomac Shell, 9100 Livingston Road, Fort Washington (unclaimed as of July 19)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date.