Prizes totaling nearly $31.4 million won during the week ending March 28
Scratch-off players in Queenstown and Parkville each claimed $100,000 prizes last week, while a Racetrax player in Fort Washington hit for $93,469 on March 24, leading the Maryland Lottery’s list of the week’s top winners.
All told, Maryland Lottery players across the state won or claimed nearly $31.4 million in the seven days ending March 28, including 24 players who won or claimed prizes of $10,000 or more during the week.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only.
All Lottery retailers are authorized to cash winning tickets up to $600, and approximately 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) retailers are authorized to cash tickets valued up to $5,000. Prizes up to and including $25,000 can be claimed at any of Maryland’s six casinos with no appointment necessary. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed From March 22 Through March 28:
- $100,000 Extreme Cash, Royal Farms #163, 105 Clay Drive, Queenstown
- 50X The Cash, Royal Farms #031, 2700 Taylor Avenue, Parkville
- Ca$h Payout, Shadyside Food Mart, 2403 Shadyside Avenue, Suitland
- VIP Club, Royal Farms #244, 6901 Van Dusen Road, Laurel
- 2020 Cash, Newtown Market, 132 Newtown Boulevard, Pocomoke City
- 2020 Cash, Timonium Shell, 2161 York Road, Timonium
- $10,000 Extreme Green, Charlie Ward’s, 6407 Fourth Street, Brooklyn Park
- $100,000 Crossword 4th Edition, River Hill Sunoco, 5015 Signal Bell Lane, Clarksville
- 10X the Cash, Canopy Liquors, 21636 Great Mills Road, Lexington Park
- Bingo X10 3rd Edition, Hurlock Food Rite, 101 Broad Street, Hurlock
- Bonus Bingo X20, Lucky’s Superette, 119 Mayo Road, Edgewater
- Cash, 7-Eleven #33962, 3675 Hallowing Point Road, Prince Frederick
- Holiday Luck X10, Food Lion #1423, 2458 Churchville Road, Bel Air
- Holiday Luck X2, Dash In # 1043, 3690 Crain Highway, Waldorf
- Terrific 10s, Food Lion #1668, 350 Mountain Road, Pasadena
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings From March 22 Through March 28:
- $50,000 ticket sold March 18 (for the March 23 drawing) at Maiden Choice Liquors, 1046 Maiden Choice Lane, Catonsville (unclaimed as of March 29)
- $50,000 ticket sold March 26 at White Oak Convenience Store, 11407 Lockwood Drive, Silver Spring (unclaimed as of March 29)
- $64,708 Home Run Riches ticket sold March 26 at St. Mary’s Gas Station, 23950 Colton Point Road, Clements (unclaimed as of March 29)
- $10,000 Money Multiplier ticket sold March 27 at Liberty Wine & Spirits, 3526 Brenbrook Drive, Randallstown (unclaimed as of March 29)
- $50,000 ticket sold March 21 (for the March 24 drawing) at Lucky’s Superette, 1101 Odenton Road, Odenton (unclaimed as of March 29)
- $93,469 ticket sold March 24 at Tantallon Exxon, 10815 Indian Head Highway, Fort Washington (unclaimed as of March 29)
- $12,053 ticket sold March 25 at Galleria Deli, 1419 York Road, Lutherville (unclaimed as of March 29)
- $11,996 ticket sold March 28 at Sunrise Market & Deli, 10800-A Rhode Island Avenue, Beltsville (unclaimed as of March 29)
- $10,000 ticket sold March 22 at Grove Beer ‘n’ Wine, 16825 Crabbs Branch Way, Rockville (claimed)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date, though there is a grace period for tickets that expire during the COVID-19 state of emergency.