Prizes totaling more than $28.6 million won or claimed during the week ending June 20
The Maryland Lottery’s biggest winner last week is poised to receive $1,000 a week for life thanks to a ticket purchased in Temple Hills. Meanwhile, another four players – one each in Baltimore, Middle River, Silver Spring and Waldorf – won prizes of $100,000 or more in the past week.
On June 16, a Temple Hills player landed a second-tier Cash4Life prize, which allows the winner to choose between $1,000 a week for life, paid in annual installments of $52,000, or a one-time payment of $1 million.
In all, 23 Maryland Lottery players across the state won or claimed prizes of $10,000 or more, and the Lottery paid more than $28.6 million in prizes in the seven days ending June 20.
Winners of prizes larger than $25,000 must redeem their tickets at the Maryland Lottery Claims Center in Baltimore, which is open by appointment only. A grace period put in place for tickets that reached their expiration dates during Maryland’s COVID-19 state of emergency ends at 4 p.m. on June 30. The standard 182-day claim period goes back into effect after that.
All Lottery retailers are authorized to cash winning tickets up to $600, and approximately 400 Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) retailers are authorized to cash tickets valued up to $5,000. Prizes up to and including $25,000 can be claimed at any of Maryland’s six casinos with no appointment necessary. More information is available on the How To Claim page of mdlottery.com.
Here is the weekly roundup of big winners:
Scratch-off Prizes Claimed From June 14 through June 20:
- 50X the Cash, Giant #337, 6780 Reisterstown Road, Baltimore
- Bingo X10 4th Edition, 7-Eleven #23666, 9254 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring
- Royal Cash Fortune, Commerce Liquors, 11919 Business Park Drive, Waldorf
- $25,000 Loose Change Multiplier, White Marsh Plaza Liquor, 7968 Honeygo Boulevard, White Marsh
- 2020 Cash, Kwik Mart, 6656 Belair Road, Baltimore
- 2020 Cash, Golden Ring Liquors, 8651 Philadelphia Road, Rosedale
- 2020 Cash, Talbert’s Ice and Beverage, 5234 River Road, Bethesda
- $5,000 Loaded, High Bridge Market Place, 6021 High Bridge Road, Bowie
- $5,000 Loaded, Royal Grocery, 150 Nunnery Lane, Catonsville
- Bankroll Buck$, Emmitsburg Jubilee, 515 East Main Street, Emmitsburg
- Cash, Gas Depot Mart, 2650 West Patapsco Avenue, Baltimore
- Cash, 7-Eleven #23706, 3507 University Boulevard West, Kensington
- Royal Cash Fortune, Bowie Exxon, 1500 Northwest Crain Highway, Bowie
- WILLY WONKA GOLDEN TICKETTM, Corner Market, 1S Bi-State Boulevard, Delmar
FAST PLAY and Draw Game Tickets Sold for Drawings From June 14 through June 20:
- $50,000 ticket sold June 14 at 7-Eleven #11725, 9049 Frederick Road, Ellicott City (unclaimed as of June 21)
- $1,000 a week for life ticket sold June 16 at Marlow Wings, 4147 Branch Avenue, Temple Hills (unclaimed as of June 21)
- $110,760 Payday progressive jackpot ticket sold June 14 at Walmart #3481, 112 Carroll Island Road, Middle River (unclaimed as of June 21)
- $15,002 ticket sold June 15 at Mike’s Bar ‘n’ Crabhouse, 3030 Old Riva Road, Riva (unclaimed as of June 21)
- $50,000 ticket sold June 16 at House of Liquors, 19 Carroll Plaza, Westminster (unclaimed as of June 21)
- $26,768 ticket sold June 18 at New Town Wine & Spirits, 9740 Groffs Mill Drive, Owings Mills (unclaimed as of June 21)
- $11,741.50 ticket sold June 15 at Silver Hill Exxon, 5921 Marlboro Pike, District Heights (claimed)
- $10,564 ticket sold June 14 at Safeway #2781, 11201 Georgia Avenue, Wheaton (claimed)
The Maryland Lottery encourages players to check their tickets by scanning them at any Lottery retailer or with the Lottery’s mobile apps. Draw game winners have 182 days from the date of a drawing to claim their prizes, and scratch-off winners have 182 days from the announced end-of-game date.